Sunday, November 14, 2010

Pictures and Memories

It is a standing joke that after returning from a long vacation you invite your friends and family over and torture them with a slide show.  Everyone is crowded into the living room the lights are turned off and the host, in a monotone voice, narrates slide after slide.  Hopefully after the show the lucky invitees, after they wake from a coma and wipe the drool from their chins, will still be your friends, and your family didn't disown you. Well in modern times a blog or Facebook tells the story and friends and family are invited via e-mail to view vacation slide shows and in that spirit I sent out Kodak Share e-mail invitations to all my friends and family.  If I missed someone or you know someone who would like to see my photos please send me their e-mail and I will send them invitations. (gaferraro@knology.net) So it would be less overwhelming I divided my photos into albums so you can view an album here and there and not be overwhelmed.  I hope you enjoy my pictures and viewing my slide show will still be my friends and family after all is said and done.

No comments:

Post a Comment