Friday, October 1, 2010

T-minus 10 and Counting

To blog is a choice that allows others insight into your daily life.  Blogging allows someone to connect with others who share the same interests or provide a support group in a time of need. Some people blog so they can put in words what they cannot articulate. It allows families to stay connected across the miles.  Until now I have resisted this form of communication but here I am typing my thoughts in my first ever blog. 
In ten days my friends will be able to follow me on my journey through Africa.  They will read about how I spent my day, what I ate, what I bought, share in the adventure through my posts and pictures.  They will also be able to comment on what they read and see.  Hopefully I will find this open almost instant sharing fulfilling and upon my return still have enough to talk about and share with them face-to-face so as to be able to see their expressions and hear their laughter.  That will be the true test.  Good night!

1 comment: