Monday, October 11, 2010

Take Off, Let the Adventure Begin

Well we made it to Atlanta!  Thank you to Paul for picking me up this morning and driving me to Will's house and a big thanks to Tracy and Will (her Will) for taking us to the airport.  Huntsville for all it is not, as in a big city, is a great point of departure to start an adventure.  It is always slightly unnerving having to check in, and go through security but it is much easier when the airport is not a mega terminal!  Needless to say everything so far has gone smoothly.  When we arrived in Atlanta we grabbed a quick lunch and now Will and I are sitting in the Sky Club.  He is a platinum medallion member and he is able to bring in a guest, that would be me!  A plate of snacks, a double baileys and cream, and a double espresso shot caffe latte and all that remains is to sit and relax before boarding time.  Flight time to Johannesburg 15 hrs 45 minutes.
So far the only negative was the "whistling man", he whistled in check-in, through the security line, and yes he was also on our flight!  I am not sure by what miracle he stopped whistling but thank God he did.  The next time I blog I will be in South Africa!  I like the way the reads!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment